วันพุธที่ 22 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2557

Blog # 6 Romantic Comedy Movie

My Life In Ruins 





"My Life In Ruins" is directed by Donald Petrie (Miss Congeniality, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days and Just My Luck) through the control of the romantic comedy hit was dissuaded and on. this presentation Petrie himself was still a fun track I love the stories were not disappointed in any way.


When I see this movie made ​​me think about many things. If I could do my guide.
The first, a career guide to know the information about the tourist attractions as well and thoroughly. So we will have to answer questions of interest to tourists and tell them clearly. Guide to a career as well. I love the Clear Care fundamentalism O'Hara eloquence and must solve the problem immediately. When problems occur during the trip.
Second, the viewing of this film. She was trying to find something exotic to tourists and to make everyone happy. She can solve the problem well. She serves as a guide as well a whole lot of love and work , she is weighing heavily on her mind .
Finally,"My Life In Ruins" is a romantic themed Good Eats with pictures of various beautiful sights of Greece to watch throughout. And arguments which suggested that no one would define life as planned at all. Because life is always new stories always happen that we can not predict that. And more importantly, who would want to see the end of Greece are few times that.



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น